Broken Garage Door Spring?
Broken or malfunctioning springs are the most common garage door repair service we see at Easy Lift Door, and for good reason: you should never attempt to change or repair a broken garage door spring on your own!
- Springs are under extreme tension and if malfunctioning, can pose a severe risk of injury if not handled with the proper safety procedures.
- Do not try to operate your garage door if you think your spring may be broken. It can damage the door or put undue stress on the opener to open or close it against a broken spring.
- The best thing you can do is to contact a highly-trained professional, like an Easy Lift Door service technician to help you fix or replace your broken spring.
Here are the warning signs that your spring needs to be replaced.
- Garage door Opener struggling to open and close door
- Door appears crooked or un-level
- Cables are loose or hanging
- Damaged top panel where opener arm attaches
- Door is extremely heavy or impossible to lift manually
At affordable Pricing!
Single Torsion spring change - $260
Double Torsion spring change - $365
TorqueMaster spring change - $415
Conversion Torque Master to Torsion- $625
Inspections for Unknown Services - $45
Inspections for New Door - Free
*If our inspection leads to a service with our company, the cost of the inspection will be deducted from the total cost of service.