Home maintenance and repair needs don’t stop while you’re home around the clock. We know it can be a struggle to get the repairs and maintenance you need with social distancing protocols in place. We at Easy Lift are working diligently to make sure your garage door is in top working order.
We thank you for your patience and support in maintaining new safe work practices; and we encourage you to contact us if your garage needs any repair work done. Below, learn what steps you can take to reach our team for help and what issues you may be able to address yourself.
How To Get Your Garage Door Repaired During COVID-19
DIY Small Garage Door Maintenance Tasks
We understand you might prefer to do small garage door maintenance tasks yourself to maintain social distancing. We’ve got some tips to get you started!
- Give it a fresh coat of paint: If you’ve got that itch to do some work around the house, you can give your home a fresh new feel with a new coat of paint on the garage door. Here’s a tutorial on how to get a quality paint job.
- Perform basic tune-ups yourself: A few small steps can ensure your garage door keeps running smoothly. This includes tightening nuts and bolts on the door and lubricating the chain or screw.
- Clean out the tracks: If your door isn’t opening properly, check the tracks for dirt and grease.
Know When To Call The Pros
If you run into an issue with your garage door, don’t hesitate to reach out to Easy Lift and we will work with you to schedule maintenance! There are a few signs to look for to know when a problem is too big or dangerous to address yourself:
- When the door doesn’t open or close properly
- When response time is delayed
- If the door has sagging sections
- If it makes too much noise
- When the door is off the tracks
- If a spring is broken
If you notice these signs of a major issue, don’t hesitate to reach out to us and we’ll get a maintenance call scheduled!
How Easy Lift Is Responding To COVID-19
In this time of challenge, Easy Lift Door is here to support you. We are open during our regular business hours and have implemented extensive safety measures on all of our job sites.
Our regular hours from 8 am-3 pm Monday through Friday. While we’re working remotely your calls to our office will be sent to voicemail and our team will return your call shortly. Leave us a message and we’ll get back quickly! You can also reach out to us via our website.
If you schedule maintenance with the Easy Lift team, please know that we’ve implemented strict safety protocols to ensure the continued health of your family and our team members.
We are implementing appropriate minimum 6-foot social distancing between team members and between our team and clients on the job site. We’re also taking extra precautions to make sure that all of our equipment is heavily sanitized.
The Easy Lift Team is here to support a stress free environment and ensure your garage door is in great working order. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. We’re here to help you.